Grinding Gears Reward.

Haven't got beta access myself, but my friends who do are in love with your game.

Can't wait for open beta. As a massive ARPG fan I'd like to say thanks to GG for making a decent ARPG at last.

So I'd like to send you a pavlova. Can I send it to your street address in Welly?
You just taught me a new word, thank you sir!
I don't know what a pavlova is but ... is she cute and does she have any sisters?

member of The Old Timers Guild
Also playing : D3 valhalla#1240 , Grim Dawn , TQ+IT
"
Zergie wrote:
I just got beta access myself, but my friends who do are in love with your game.

Can't wait for open beta. As a massive ARPG fan I'd like to say thanks to GG for making a decent ARPG at last.

So I'd like to send you a pavlova. Can I send it to your street address in Welly?

FIXED FOR U
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
Last edited by Suzumiyaharuhi on Dec 27, 2012, 12:11:08 AM
"
"
Zergie wrote:
I just got got beta access myself, but my friends who do are in love with your game.

FIXED FOR U

Got got?

Doesn't seem like a fix to me.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
EDIT: I FEEL FOOLISH
Last edited by Suzumiyaharuhi on Dec 27, 2012, 12:11:18 AM
But still, a wonderful gesture.

Also, as a green-and-gold blooded Australian, I fully endorse the theory and practice of pavlova.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Do you think GGG will actually eat the pavlova
for the lazy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlova_%28food%29
"
bferret wrote:
for the lazy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlova_%28food%29

ty! i was one of the lazy ones. however it did take some effort to copy and paste.. and thats just time im not getting back.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info