Need some direction for my ST build

Hi guys, I'm rather new to PoE, I rushed through my first playthrough on my ranger to unlock the Scion because I like versatility and the Scion seems to epitome of that. I'm currently 62 and have been following dbum's 2 hand tanky guide for the most part but I've been looking over MoM and EB and while MoM should be fine, I'm a bit skeptical about EB. I'm not really sure where I should be going next in preparation for late game content. Should I pick up more armor/evasion nodes? I've been eyeing endurance charge nodes, but I'm not real sure if it would be worth it to pick up the other two. Should I add more mana to my build and still pick up MoM? Or am I better off stacking more hp? Should I consider adding some more dps supportive nodes as well?

My current build is more or less this:
Build

For skills I'm using

ST+Added Fire Damage+LMP+Mana Leech
Double Strike+Added Fire Damage+Life Leech+Item Rarity
Hatred+Reduced Mana+Molten Shell+Enduring Cry (No Cast When Damage Taken yet :( )
For Curses I'm undecided as to whether or not Temporal Chains or Warlord's Mark would be better, or is there another one I should consider? I mostly party with a summoner witch and they more often than not cast enfeeble.
Leap Slam for movement

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info