Immortal Marauder with lvl 63

[bad spelling care] ;)

So yeah i just did something really interesting.

The point is, i am lvl 63 and i am 90% immortal to everything. And yeah really to everything.

I was bored and totally changed my gear / gems / passiv skill etc.

LvL 63 Shield/Mace Marauder DEFAULT LEAGUE! NOT HARDCOE! :)

Main skills:

• Lightning Strike
• Immortal Call
• Enduring Cry
(• Shield Charge)

Auras:

• Determination
• Anger
• Purity
• Vitality
• Wrath

Stats:

• 64 INT
• 14 DEX
• 335 STR

• Life:
-2.3k [only by passiv tree and some life @gear, wasnt focusing on +Life on gear]

• Life Regen per second:

- unbuffed ~52.5+ - buffed ~100+ [+1% of max life/sec with lvl 64]

• Mana:
- unbuffed 320 - buffed 0

• Chance To Hit:
-100% [RT]

• Attacks per second:
- 1.10 [bit slow actually but its ok]

• Main Skill - Lightning Strike DPS:
- 1k unbuffed - around 1k-1.3k buffed. [nothing special but still enough to onehit every normal mob]

• Energy Shield:

• Endurance charges:

• Physical Damage Reduction per endurance charge:
- 5% [25% increased physical dmg reduction with 5 stacks]

• Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge:
- 5% [25% increased elemental dmg reduction with 5 stacks]

• Armour [Estimated Physical Damage Reduction]:
- unbuffed 3700 [40% reduction] - buffed 8900 [74% reduction]

• Fire Resistance:
- unbuffed 68% - buffed 80%

• Cold Resistance:
- unbuffed 80% - buffed 80%

• Lighning Resistance:

- unbuffed 79% - buffed 80%

• Chance to block attacks:
- unbuffed 46% - buffed 50%

• Block and stun recovery increase:

- 35% atm

• Enemy Critical Strike Damage Multiplier Reduction:
- 30% atm

• Run Speed Increase:
- 3%

Flasks x4:

• Recovers 780~ Life over 4 Seconds
• 35% Increased Charge Recovery
• 50% Increased recovery Speed

Flask x1:

• Recovers 1046 Life over 8 Seconds
• 100% Increased Recovery when on low life
• Recharges 3 Charges when you take a critical Strike

Gems:

• Head - 4 red linked sockets:
-Lightning Strike + 44% More Meele Physical Damage + 75 % more Weapon Elemental damage + Blood Magic

• Chest - 3 red linked sockets:
- Anger + Blood Magic + Reduced Mana

• Shield - 3 Sockets /2 red /1 blue /1 blue and 1 red linked together:
- Wrath + Blood Magic
- Vitality

• Hands - 3 Red linked shockets:
- Immortal Call + Enduring Cry + Blood Magic

• Feet - 4 linked Sockets /3 red /1 blue:
- Determination + Reduced Mana + (Shield Charge) + Purity

Passiv Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBBLMUTRZvGS4ZhRo4HOcdFCSqJ-0oxSkuNuk62D38QT9DY0TnTDVN2FBQUWBR5lRJVcZXDVhjWPVZ818_Zp5qO3B9cU1yqXy4fNmBb4x2jM-PRpBVms-dxJ48oLSiAKeEqBiplayqtC-0-bcxud3AGsT2xtjPZdDQ1I_ZYd7B42rkredS7DjvDvAf8i_zvvPd9kj60vuqLdKRzhNb

Well as i said before, i was bored.. but i never expected this to work. But yeah it does. It works pretty good to be honest.

I used to die a lot before i changed everything, and i wasent able to clear a lvl 60/62 etc map alone, but now i can facetank everything without any problems and still oneshoot normal mobs.

5 Second Immortal every few seconds thx @Immortal Call + 5 Endu Charges + 5 life Flasks with increasen recovery speed and tons of resi and armor feels so op at this point of the game.

And i am still wearing a few low lvl items and 2 blue ones.. O.O

So.. how is it possible to be nearly 100% immortal with only lvl 63? U dont need to do anything with that kind of build. The only thing u have to do while playing in a group is to spam Enduring Cry and Immortal Call. Thats it. U cant die anyway.

Just wanted to show u guys how op Marauder can be :)

And sorry for my bad eng!
i think your vastly over exagerating your killing ability. 1.3k dps is very small and I doubt you can one hit mobs because with 3k dps i still dont one hit all normal mobs, you need like 5k to do that regularly.

looks like your only immortal in regular merciless, not maps and def not pvp.

I have 2300 life, 16000 armour... but that doesn't help against choas damage. you will have more problems then me against choas damage since im ranged and your melee and i do much more damage then you so i can get rid of them quick.

immortal call only helps against physical, physical damage is not whats scary in end game. doing a map with +90% lighting damage and being cursed with elemental weakness is scary. your low life will mean your shock duration will last along time so they will be able to get multiple stacks against you.

im wondering could you tell how you fair against the overgrown ruin lvl 60 map boss or even vaal shooting you 3 times with lighting? I have 77 lighting res and vaal can kill me if i take all 3 shots.
Well i was at 2.5k dps before i changed all the stuff and as i said i know 1.3k is not much, i am currently farming vaal or 60+ maps all day and ofc its not that fast with 1.3k dps but its still enough to onehit "normal mobs", 3-4 for yellow or blue ones. I dont really care about my damage anymore since i am just focused in trying to tank and let my mates do all the dmg needed without getting hit etc. And untill now its working pretty good with maps.

Not doing +lighting damage or whatever maps anyway since we have enough +rare or +1 extra boss maps etc where we can farm. I mean there is no reason to do it since you can change the map stats anyway.

And ofc Vaal is not easy, especially double vaal not, and sure i try to dodge his skills instead of getting hit. But if i get hit i just use my flasks and i am up to 100% again before he used the second or third lightning shoot, its all about timing.

I think its pretty good from what i have seen so far, i just started trying this build out and i am only lvl 63.

But yeah maybe someday i get into a map and have way more problems then now sure.
Last edited by Tr3Angel on Dec 25, 2012, 12:05:46 AM
Your build is only viable in really specific maps and that is a bad thing
Tnx for the tips here, will try out your build abit :).
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
It's real easy to be nearly immune to physical damage between endurance charges and granite flasks. It's real hard to not die to extreme elemental/chaos damage spikes in various map configurations (mostly involving 90%+ extra damage as elemental + lower max resist). The only defense there is more HP and more DPS.
That's so cool.
This build is great from the start, because you start giving points on Passive skills such as life and ress and reduced ciritical damage from monsters etc. And later on you can decide at higher level ehich build is more viable for you, is it one with 1 handed sword,axe or mace and shield. Or is it 2 handed sword, mace or axe. Or do you like close combat smashing or to put points in more extra elemental damage. It is a wise build to start with.

This build, starts in level above 20.

Best Regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

I am using this in HC race it's turning out to be very surviving and viable :).

I changed my gear a bit and got around 3k+ life with way higher lifereg/sec and more armor now. Works better against Chaos or +elemental dmg mobs. Will try to get as much hp and hp/reg per second as possible without loosing all my other stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info