Thoughts on Build

Hello everyone I was wondering if i could get some feedback on my build.

In a nutshell it is a primarily critical based build using iceshot. Essentially I wanted to seek out all notable crit nodes to maximize damage I also focused on quite a few life nodes as well to add some meat to the build. I decided that evasion was the way to go for defense making use of acrobatics and ondar's guile. I chose evasion because I didn't have many str nodes that could help meet the requirements for higher tier armors I thought though I am near a few 30 pt str nodes.

Question wise I want to know if i should scrap the evasion focus and move towards armor using iron reflexes? I also want to know if damage wise Im going to be ok i think i got enough of the crit nodes to give me a decent amount of crit chance and later on i am going to search for a high end harbinger bow and Im currently using maligaro's virtousity.

Here is the build as it is now:

Edited build after suggestions:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEfgW1BfkOSBGWFfAWvxnVGtshdiLqI_Yk_TBxMHwx-jIBMww2eznUOkI6WDsoPs9JO0p9S3hRR1YtVvpaSF76X-FgQ2HiYqxnoGskbj1vnm_ycFJw1Xb3d9R_K4MJhs6HGYd2h9uNfY_6lembJpu1naOdqqCfoaSjiqc0qn-quKx_sTCyGbSjvebAUcM6xqLKSsqpzerPetQj1QDWitad3aje5d724dvjhOdU53To1u4O7_DwQvPq-Vb5Y_yr_MX-K_7I_94=
"but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know" ~Izbing 2013
Last edited by Dizaster45 on Nov 15, 2013, 3:06:04 PM
Come guys i see some views just share your thoughts with me.
The ammount of HP is ok'ish and Critchance should be more than fine - but Critchance without any Critmulti is not doing that much. I would trade the low Crtichance Nodes for the big Critmulti nodes.
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
Ok so less than 20% nodes in exchange for some big multi nodes. Also i think i should be ok with hp since its ice shot gives a good bit of cc. Thanks for your suggestions :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info