Aura Support + Conduit. Advice Required.

Hi. I'm a fairly new player who has recently just finished normal difficulty. Having a heavy support build by using auras in combination with using Conduit to give allies charges seemed like an intriguing idea. I've scoured through the scion builds yet so far I have not seem anything similar. There are plenty of aura builds but I haven't seen one which uses also includes Conduit. Any advice for creating such a build or a link to something similar would be greatly appreciated.
Sounds just like my current build in Domination.

Skilltree

Im currently (lvl 70) running Wrath, Anger, Hatred and Haste on mana and Clarity with a BM gem. I use Frenzy/lmp (not enough free mana for more links - reduced mana gem needs more levels) for frenzycharges and Powersiphon/IIR for Singletarget/MF cull.

Once i get Alpha's Howl and Prism Guardian i should be able to properly link my attacks and get even more auras. Maybe im getting Shavronne's and respecc to lowlife later (but thats way to expensive for me atm)

Right now, without Alphas/Prism, this build sucks solo - but in a group of 5/6 this build is AMAZING!
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
Last edited by Leivi on Nov 15, 2013, 2:12:59 PM
Alright, thanks for the build. I really like what I see. What kind of armor are you running and weapons are you running? I'm assuming your using the str/int armor. But what kind of armor? Also, is it worth it to go for more of the passives that give increased max charges?
I think best gearchoice would be some Armour and some Armour/ES gear with Life/Res and IIR. But atm im stuck with mostly shitty evasion gear.

I dont think more charges are worth it - they are too far away and spreading even more across the skilltree would take to many point away. im just getting more life next, and maybe IR (to compensate my shitty evasion gear).

oh btw. This build feels pretty weak for me right now (my rl-friend tells me im wrong everytime he looks at his dps lol). Its annoying that you cant do shit alone (i cant even kill a white mob myself in a full 6 player mapgroup). If you are in a Pug group and they dont realize that they need to help you out its pretty bad. If you party is bad you'll have a very hard time.
But that will hopefully change once i get some better gear.
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
Last edited by Leivi on Nov 15, 2013, 8:11:16 PM
I haven't really looked at other builds but have started doing something similar. My character is only lvl25 right now though. My goal is to take all the wand skills to help boost manaless dps, and then defense after that.

I'm generating charges with power siphon, frenzy and enduring cry.

When i solo play, I switch to my secondary weapon which is a staff, using heavy strike and spectral throw with LMP, sweep when surrounded. Even without any physical passives, I am surprised that the damage is still quote good. But maybe this is because I'm still low level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info