Overseer Act2 Normal (BLOCKING PROGRESSION)

I got to the boss and had help killing him from a friend, my friend started the quest chain and we killed the boss. After killing the boss the door opened and I was unable to exit reason stating that I needed an apex or to have placed the apex in the alter, I have no apex and no way to receive a new one. PLEASE HELP, unable to progress.
Last edited by Ignominy on Dec 23, 2012, 4:16:24 PM
"
Ignominy wrote:
I got to the boss and had help killing him from a friend, my friend started the quest chain and we killed the boss. After killing the boss the door opened and I was unable to exit reason stating that I needed an apex or to have placed the apex in the alter, I have no apex and no way to receive a new one. PLEASE HELP, unable to progress.

TO get a new one go kill the bandits. Once you do you get the apex.

If map is already cleared then when using the waypoint Ctrl+Click the area where you need to go to so you can kill whatever bandit left to kill and you can make a new instance.
I've already received the Apex i believe, and i helped out oak for the hp bonus and don't have any of the amulets. Says to talk to the old guy, but he doesn't say anything or give me a new one.
Is there a quest option for you to sell from. I think it's actually called, The Apex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info