Season Five, Event 17: 135 Minute Ancestral Party

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 35: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 30-34: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 26-29: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 22-25: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 14-18: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-13: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
"

Ancestral
  • All areas except towns in this league will have enemy totems spread across the zone that grant benefits to your enemies and attempt to kill you.
Is this in a party?
IGN :Rippones
I wish there were less party races... I like to race solo but never even have a chance to place.
Was this time moved? could have sworn it wasn't 2am GMT
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
"
SirRabbit wrote:
I wish there were less party races... I like to race solo but never even have a chance to place.

You can still play solo, you just have to try a little harder to make up the point differential as compared to the others. There are also plenty of people forming public groups that you can join if you want to just test the waters.
Last edited by zwimox on Nov 19, 2013, 3:24:27 PM
in future seasons, I would like to see an attempt at running simultaneous races - that are always the same mods, but one is for parties and one is for solos. People that form legitimate, strategic parties, have a hugely distinct advantage over nearly everyone else in the field (who are either playing solo or in PUGs). I strictly enjoy solo play, so I know that many of the races throughout the season, I'll have no shot at - I also find that the same people who do well in solos, are usually doing well in the parties as well - would give some other people a chance to place in the solo brackets, because those people will be over in the parties (or vice versa).
My intelligence level is far below that of a standard human being so I am having trouble finding The Demigod's Touch information. Please point me in the right direction of the information on Demigod's Touch so I know what I might be competing for.

Thank you.
Last edited by Veal on Nov 19, 2013, 7:21:47 PM
even tho this is an altered race, do you still keep your items?
"
Prostasisx wrote:
in future seasons, I would like to see an attempt at running simultaneous races - that are always the same mods, but one is for parties and one is for solos. People that form legitimate, strategic parties, have a hugely distinct advantage over nearly everyone else in the field (who are either playing solo or in PUGs). I strictly enjoy solo play, so I know that many of the races throughout the season, I'll have no shot at - I also find that the same people who do well in solos, are usually doing well in the parties as well - would give some other people a chance to place in the solo brackets, because those people will be over in the parties (or vice versa).

In the first season, they did actually have simultaneous races - I know I participated in a few where they ran solo & party events at the same time... and I loved it. I've always suggested they do the same thing, cause I'm in the same boat as you.

I know I won't be able to place high, but if I can beat my previous performances, I'm happy.... I'd just like some equal parity too.

Also, what's with the race times bouncing around again? Why not just do races every 3 or 4 hour intervals and keep some consistancy? And why do later-night PST racers get the shaft again on quantity of races? I don't get what's running through the mind of the Scheduler... /sigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info