Looking to make a trade

I'm looking to trade a very valuable WoW account for a PoE key. There are several lv 80+ chars on the account and over 250 days worth of playtime. I will let you look at the armory link before we trade. PM me or email me at Brian77xx@yahoo.com if interested.
"
Alpha17 wrote:
I'm looking to trade a very valuable WoW account for a PoE key. There are several lv 80+ chars on the account and over 250 days worth of playtime. I will let you look at the armory link before we trade. PM me or email me at Brian77xx@yahoo.com if interested.

Wow. Man I wouldn't do that... there will be lots of keys going out from current beta testers... they just had a contest yesterday were they gave almost 50 keys out to beta testers, with that + the buddy system, and random system you will get your key. Just keep checking the page. I know it sucks waiting * trust me I have been there to, but you will get your hands on a key...
time to play some POE :)
Honestly man, I'm just trying to make a clean break from WoW and this seems like a great way to do it. I realize the trade is seemingly a losing deal for me but someone will get an amazing accout and I get a new hobbie and to some degree, my life back.
Last edited by Alpha17 on Sep 4, 2011, 9:41:56 AM
woot just sell it and use the money to go on a trip whit someone dear ^^
Last edited by MeFox on Sep 4, 2011, 10:43:28 AM
"
Alpha17 wrote:
Honestly man, I'm just trying to make a clean break from WoW and this seems like a great way to do it. I realize the trade is seemingly a losing deal for me but someone will get an amazing accout and I get a new hobbie and to some degree, my life back.

well then good luck on the key sir!
time to play some POE :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info