Option to disable combat voices

I would really appreciate an option to disable combat voices. I can't stand playing the Scion for more than 30 minutes at a time because of her constant kung fu screaming. Other classes I've tried weren't quite so bad, but it's still an issue. When using a hold-down skill like Spark, the Scion yells every single time the spell is cast. "HA! HUH! HOOA! HA! HA! HU! HU! HUH! HOOAH!" is what I hear basically nonstop.

Using the volume sliders doesn't help. Muting sound effects makes combat impossible to enjoy because there's no audio feedback for doing anything, and muting dialog volume does nothing to stop all the screeching voice spam.

I suppose I could just switch to a different class that doesn't drive me insane. I'd rather not do that, though.

Edit: I realize this is more complicated than adding a checkbox or adjusting what the volume sliders control. I'd go back to my Shadow from beta, but playing in the standard league is no fun. Maybe I'll just wait until Season 2 and make a new, less vocal character then.
Last edited by Hartloon on Nov 17, 2013, 1:15:13 PM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2018, 6:31:31 AM
This really needs attention.

I am playing a Scion sparker and it requires the sound to practically be disabled.

HA HUAH HA HAI HA HUA HA HAI HA HUA

Please GGG <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info