what is the best class

so guys when i end up getting the beta key what would be a good class to play?
Any class you enjoy :P

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
What is best in life?
The first question I'd ask is best for what?

Each class has initial advantages but the beauty of PoE is that there aren't really any fixed class boundaries.

For example, I've taken bow witches into ruthless. The witch has a tremendous advantage in early mana and mana regeneration skills. This means you can use your gems more often for things like split arrow etc. A bow witch with a high level of poison arrow gem with perhaps a cold and lightning added damage, increased area effect damage and increased area effect radius is very dangerous. Add in a non-expiring curse skill and a temporal chains gem and your bow witch becomes deadly!

Why a witch? Because all these things need lots of mana and a high rate of mana regeneration so you can keep using them. These are the strength areas of the witch build. Strength and dex increases can come from equipment bonuses, rings etc. or from the passive skill tree.

Why a bow? Simply because you are less likely to be able to wear heavy armour. Mobility and a bow keeps you a comfortable distance from the bad guys in most cases.

When life gets up close and personal there's always molten armour, ice nova or ethereal knives - all of which also use mana.

This is just one example. There are many, many others for those with a different play style.

Try 'em all out. This is Wraeclast. What you were is not as important as what you might become!
I would like to try every single class. Play every class an hour or two to find it which class is the best for your play style. :) I did this in Diablo 3 and i had the moste fun with the barbarian class. The most important thing is to play with the class which is the most fun to play with for you.
templar, i mean the beard right
Steam:Gonejah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info