Crash

Okay let me start out with Love this game :D But Yesterday. As i was playing on Hardcore My Pc started to go crazy and suddenly it crashed i was like Lucky me that i was making my Build On the Online page and not being in combat as the crash happened so i waited a Bit to turn my PC on again so it could Cool-down a bit As i loge into my Account i saw that my Hardcore Class was no Longer hardcore which is a Big bummer Because i farmed A Big amount of Items just to start A new Clean Build And where making my Build as the crash happened But the thing is i wasn't even in Combat as the Crash Happened And My Guy Somehow Died as the crash was going on ( Did a Fresh Reinstall TO make sure it wont happen again ) I just want to Know is there any way to Get my Hardcore guy back or just my Gems ? His only level 16 But All those items i farmed Just to make my Build Better was gone Or not gone But moved to Default league Or am i just Shit out of luck ?

and Thanks again for the great game
Last edited by Lowryders on Dec 21, 2012, 9:54:01 PM
Sorry man, that was the risk you took. There's no way to get back to hardcore.

They're working on this right now, because a lot of people have had this problem. It's still in beta and errors like these should be expected, and considering there's about a month until the full wipe happens, you're better off trying a few different builds and forgetting all that item-farming.
how can i know the risk ? When there wasn't any Combat involved in Me losing my Hardcore Class ? And forget all about the Item farming ? So i shouldn't Try out different Play styles ? Should i just Play what everyone is Playing Then are you for real ?

And Before you say another word The Items i was farming where Gems so i could try out Different Builds and that's pretty much The only thing i was farming

Last edited by Lowryders on Dec 21, 2012, 11:02:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info