Question Regarding Buying Beta Pass.

So I'm all about ready to buy the beta, and I just realized it asks' me for my address during the transaction. I had the impression PoE was a Digital download game? Why would they need my address? Is it a physical copy?
It depends what package you are buying, I assume if you are buying a package where there are physical donations, ( such as T-shirts, etc. ) They would need your address. For the basic package ( 10.00 USD ), you can simply use PayPal or any other payment method without having to input any address.

Yes it is a digital download game.

PayPal worked fine for me. It was quick and easy.
-Nothing burns quite like the cold.
"
Numba wrote:
It depends what package you are buying, I assume if you are buying a package where there are physical donations, ( such as T-shirts, etc. ) They would need your address. For the basic package ( 10.00 USD ), you can simply use PayPal or any other payment method without having to input any address.

Yes it is a digital download game.

PayPal worked fine for me. It was quick and easy.

I am buying the basic pachage. So would that mean I can just leave the field blank? I guess responding to this wont be needed, I thank you for answering ^ ^
I think if you're paying with a credit card, they need your address to validate the other card information (name, number, expiration). Same thing with PayPal for example, when you link a CC to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info