2h Axe Build - [UPDATE]

Hello!

What you guys think about this build?

hhttp://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLQ6tEuEUIBiRGNsZLhpVIQIhVSFgJ-0otSmlKvYs6TIJNYY26DkOOrNAoEOcRmlKfU3jUEdQUFRJVw1YY1ivW69dAF8_YEtgiGEhYVJko2WnZ6ByqXTtdPF253gNeu97jHzZhO-HdozPkAqRzpWbnaqeuZ7Nn8unMKlurFmsqrnNud3EuMbY0iHUj9X42WHdDeJh51LvDu9O8i_z3fZI9778xf6P

I want use Sweep as main skill
+ Life Leech (or Life gain on Hit)
+ Melee Physical Damage
+ Added Fire Damage
+ Faster Attacks (or Culing Strike)

Second skill

Heavy Strike (for ending and bosses)
+ Melee Physical Damage
+ Life Leech
+ Item Rarity

Buff & Etc (depends of situation)

Warlord's Mark
Rejuvenation Totem
Grace
+ Reduced Mana

Hatred
Anger
Vitality
Purity
+ Reduced Mana

I need also some DEX and INT from items and some item with mana leech :)

Last edited by Regit on Dec 22, 2012, 11:10:59 AM
My first impression is: Drop some damage, specially that dmg+acc node, and get a little more life and LIFE REGEN.
"The harder the game, the better."
i dont have many acc, i take RT so i dont take in other places acc if i realy dont need it
You have 1 node that gives you int dex and acc, and you have a node that gives you axe damage and acc. The one with dex and int is probably useful because you will need some int and dex for the skills, but you can remove the one tha gives damage and acc, and a few other damage nodes and add some life and specially LIFE REGEN.
"The harder the game, the better."
My 5-linked Sweep costs a whole 40 mana, reduced cost gem is a waste and so is the node. I use Melee Damage + Fire Damage + Faster Attacks + Life Leech with Sweep and Melee Damage + Item Rarity + Item Quantity with Heavy Strike. This is my current build and it works great, I can run 3 auras and with 2% mana leech still never run out of mana. The only time I find myself wishing for more damage nodes are maps with +30% phys mit and permanent temporal chains. I have zero +armor nodes and still have 4200 armor with Grace up thanks to IR, and my gear is still mostly only okay.
Update :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info