Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Just Wondering bad luck or out of chances

ok i recently download the gadget to see the beta invite, and i dont know if i have bad luck or what, alomost all accounts i check for like 2 hours have no post and the creation time is the same as the last loggin and almost all was from 2012, i joined the path of exile web april 5 2011 so my account still have chances of winning 1 key or i need to create another account?
srry for my bad english :S
"
TmplaT wrote:
ok i recently download the gadget to see the beta invite, and i dont know if i have bad luck or what, alomost all accounts i check for like 2 hours have no post and the creation time is the same as the last loggin and almost all was from 2012, i joined the path of exile web april 5 2011 so my account still have chances of winning 1 key or i need to create another account?
srry for my bad english :S

I don't think that accounts have a limited number of "chances". It's not bad luck either, like treat the beta invites like a lottery system and all your many accounts as lottery tickets.
nooo i mean if my accout is still on that lottery, like i create it 2011 and maybe the data base only will choose those that create the account on 2012 thats what i mean :S, also i have almost 2 years following this game and im sick of all other games out there, if some1 can gimme a beta key i will apreciate :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info