Last edited by Runsy on Sep 3, 2011, 6:48:09 PM
spellcheck = winning

;p
Do you mean patience? I have no idea what a patiens is.
Sorry, I left my Patiens in my other pants.

Maybe next time. :(
Im sorry, i should have googled every single word be4 i made the thread. Mybad.
be4? Before?
I can understand if "veterans" get into the beta before me; no problem with that at all. Though, I can sympathize with many people who have recently signed up and feel "overlooked" when people who have signed up afterthem receive beta keys. Unfortunately, it is a random beta invite, so regardless of if you signed up last year or yesterday, there's a large chance of not getting an invite at all.
Won a contest courtesy of "ardikus" and he gave me a beta key! <3
MMORPG/RPG gaming history: WoW, Rift, Aion, Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.
"
Runsy wrote:

While I personally don't think that is needed, if you're having problems spelling out words you might want to invest in a spell check program.

Also, I do not mean any offense with this suggestion. I'm simply saying that if you regularly need to google every word before you post it, it could save you time.
"
SocknBoppers wrote:
"
Runsy wrote:

While I personally don't think that is needed, if you're having problems spelling out words you might want to invest in a spell check program.

Also, I do not mean any offense with this suggestion. I'm simply saying that if you regularly need to google every word before you post it, it could save you time.

Indeed. It just adds a certain amount of invalidity to what you're writing when there are a large number of gross misspellings.
On a written medium like a forum, your grammar, spelling, and content all contribute to your message... just sayin'
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info