RIP Guide

Because i die often and very stupid in higher levels someone asked me if i could make a guild how to die as stupid as i do. Its sure that ill help my fans in finding good ways to die as stupid as i do, i want to start with giving some inspiration.
Today i ripd with lvl 82 cause i tried to face tank the new mobs that let the ground does lightning damage you, the map i did was a Overgrown Shrine map (Map mods: 4 Added projectiles, - 24 Max Res, ~90% Added cold damage), i was very happy that i droppd a coves map 2 minutes before i died but it even gets worser, 30 minutes before i started mapping i used 60 orb of regrets to respec into bow duelist, started using my 5l carcass and my 280 dps bow. This is actually one of my favorite rips, ill add more stupid rips soon. I mostly level my new chars with sadimas but i die while lvling kinda often, there are actually 11 Sets of lvling gear in my softcore stashes.

Top 5 rips:
#1 - "wowo my new gear is sooo good, i can face tank everything now"
Gear:
Spoiler

#2 - "its only ele ref on the map, lets switch life gained on hit vs added fire"
Gear: 6S Lioneyes, good 5l ev chest, >Marhoi in wep swap to leap slam with it<
(in the 4th week of ons)

#3 - "Hmm cruel vaal, -20% Fire res, 1,4k life, i think i can take a smash"
RIP Lvling gear²³³
Last edited by Swarox on Nov 11, 2013, 3:31:18 PM
Ups double post anyhow
Last edited by Swarox on Nov 11, 2013, 3:11:34 PM
Sweet, looking forward for some advice.
#eventhebestpullafumblesometimes
ign Fumble.
Look at nice side, you didnt get lionseye!
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info