Dominus fight- no safe zone!/ Rain after safe zone disapeared

dominus fight hc/normal

1st Rain-> safe zone spawns-> after its seemingly normal timeframe safezone disapears + rain stops-> 2nd Rain after rly short interval but no safe zone spawn!

Also the bug causing characters not to proceed to next difficulty after a crash during credits still exists! (hc/normal)

regards

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
ya Ive seen this on streams and just had it myself. Its raining, theres a bubble, you stand in it, all good. Then it rains with no bubble and youre just taking damage constantly... while standing right beneath the massive monster, whats up with that? Is that designed in the game? Like sometimes the bubble inst meant to spawn and its just rng you die this time sry? I tried porting out and in a few times, I dunno seems completely retarded, port back in, oh Im taking constant damage with no bubble, jump out, back in, seems ok? no Im still just draining life, oh Im dead.

gg.

its happening to me a lot of times. i play a summoner and im sitting right on its ass. its doing the blood rain but no safe zone... its really frustrating .
Domine Non Es Dignus
Just for clarity, he also puts bleed stacks on you when you're in melee range (like in the bubble). Are you sure it was rain bleed and not bleed stacks that was hurting you?

Also you have 20 seconds of invulnerability if you don't do anything when you portal in.

Not saying there is no bug. I haven't experienced it though and just want to make sure all things are considered.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info