Feature or a bug?

Layouts reset during gameplay and portals disappear in couple of minutes - is it a feature of the game or just annoying bug?

Nice, 6 floors of pain-in-the-ass ancient tower or something shitty and i leave portal there, go get that relic what you need there, there's no portal and the whole layout has been reset with All the enemies back also?

Wasn't on the known issues list, so i suppose it's part of the game, but why in the hell?

EDIT: Friend just told me that it's a beta feature. Still wondering if it's gonna be in the final version? Because atleast i hate it.

EDIT2: Still gotta say, it's a great game thou that stuff is poop.
Last edited by NARTHEX on Dec 14, 2012, 5:56:54 PM
It's not really a feature or a bug. It's a limitation. It's there to conserve server resources.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
All games with instances are like that. Remember D2? If you left the game -- and everyone else did too, for whatever reason -- it would reset after 3 or 4 minutes as well. Imagine what it would cost to keep all of those instances up and running for hours or days....
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
GGG wants to increase the time instances stay for you to enjoy them, but that will come with more players and more money. What you can do in the meantime is to open a portal and enter it periodically (less than 8 minutes). Your instance won't reset then. It's not immediately obvious, but should make it bearable.
"
soze wrote:
GGG wants to increase the time instances stay for you to enjoy them, but that will come with more players and more money. What you can do in the meantime is to open a portal and enter it periodically (less than 8 minutes). Your instance won't reset then. It's not immediately obvious, but should make it bearable.

Alternatively, get the Apex first, then work your way up the Pyramid :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info