Burning damage, IIR/IIQ

Is it me, or when I kill something with burning damage, IIR/IIQ doesn't work at all? Ive killed unique's and they only drop 2-3 rares.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump, someone please. I've wasted so much currency on IIR/IIQ equipment.
IIQ/IIR on gear do apply to kills from damage over time. The support gems do not, because they apply on hit.
Well, is it normal to get 2-3 rares with 230IIR then?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
IIQ/IIR on gear do apply to kills from damage over time. The support gems do not, because they apply on hit.

Will this ever be changed? I remember reading you or another GGG employee saying it needed to be fixed but won't due to technical reasons. Come on... how is this fair for people that DoT. It's a massive disadvantage for mf'ing. Poison Arrow, Viper Strike, Puncture, any Burning Damage... they all get screwed.
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Hi Mark,

I kind of read somewhere that you said you have fixed this problem in the latest patches, but considering its not a big issue so you didnt include that info in the patch notes. Is it true?

Could you please confirm if the MF gems work on DOT NOW or not.

Thanks!
They do apply to Damage over Time now. Sauce, posted 10 days before the relevant patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info