First of all Thank you from a longtime diablo fan

OK so i would like to say that i will become a regular on this game, i have done the research and this game is great and will be my next fave game. it has great elements and hope it even gets better, would love to try the beta aswell but i guess i can wait.

Thank you from a longtime diablo fan.
I felt the same way you did. I'm glad you came here, and I hope when you get to play the game, it'll be everything you wanted it, and then some.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Can't help you out myself, but there does seem to be a lot of beta key giveaways going on right now. Look around the forums, podcasts etcetera. Id say the chance of one being thrown your way are pretty good.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
"
Trapperkeeper wrote:
Can't help you out myself, but there does seem to be a lot of beta key giveaways going on right now. Look around the forums, podcasts etcetera. Id say the chance of one being thrown your way are pretty good.

Especially with the OB coming so soon. The keys are gonna be worthless soon, so they just toss them to whoever. Maybe post a few replies in the Beta Invite discussions here. You might get lucky.

I got lucky with mine....I hadnt even been a member a full day before I got my invite.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Last edited by Zalm on Dec 14, 2012, 2:46:44 PM
People keep leaving keys in my kiwi thread. I've no idea why.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Cuz its awesome....

"
LadyJava wrote:
OK so i would like to say that i will become a regular on this game, i have done the research and this game is great and will be my next fave game. it has great elements and hope it even gets better, would love to try the beta aswell but i guess i can wait.

Thank you from a longtime diablo fan.

No need to wait...check your PMs.
I liked d3 because I was ahead of the curve on softcore gold making, and had a great model for a lot of money on the RMAH when it went live. After about 3 weeks I realized that all I did was wake up, log on, buy Items that people undervalued for gold (ammys rings mostly), and sold them for 200 dollars. I still had 89 million gold when I quit. 3 weeks after the rmah patch. The game was so boring and disatrous that making money consistently didn't even keep me interested.

So basically I'm echoing thanks. Love this stuff GGG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
Last edited by Lachis on Dec 14, 2012, 4:11:49 PM
"
Zalm wrote:
Cuz its awesome....

It does bring a smile to your face when you get a PM that looks something like 'OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR TEH COOLEST EVAR!!!111!!

Sadly I gave away all of mine and the upgrade to silver didn't get me anymore keys to give out:(
Yeah....I got a few randomly from GGG cuz they like me or something I guess, and I gave them away in a random give away thread. The Pms are freaking crazy. glad it got buried a while ago. I'd log on and see like 6-7 new messages.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info