This is not fair...!

I follow this gadget what gives beta keys in evry 5 min.But 70% of the people who get keys,but they have the last log in in Mai And march...I think this is not fair,and other people stay`s here all day refreshing the forums and follow streams etc. and dont get keys.And this people get keys and they never gonna play the game!!!
SRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH!!
LOL you joined on the 12 December 2012 10:14 and your Raging all ready ?

keys are not in a que system but given out RANDOMLY ... remember the word Random as after you start playing the game .... Loot will drop randomly , that means a nice items can drop at level 1 or not untill level 50+

please dont rage about loot not dropping as well !!

I see you got Love in your name ! please show love in your forum posts ;-)
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
Last edited by Bonan on Dec 13, 2012, 7:45:03 AM
Man i am not rageing..I just sad those keys never gonna be used by those people...and i think its gonna be better if that gadget gives randomly keys for the online users or to the users who are active at the forum! That is all!
i thought the same thing but its completely random, there are some guys which logged in only once :P Anyway hope will get a key soon
"
Lovex wrote:
Man i am not rageing..I just sad those keys never gonna be used by those people...and i think its gonna be better if that gadget gives randomly keys for the online users or to the users who are active at the forum! That is all!

You don't know that they will never use those.

In many of the games that I apply for Closed Beta for, unless it's a game I'm extremely interested in playing, I'll apply for beta and don't think about it and wait to receive an email of when I get in - Only then will I begin to get truly interested in the game.. When someone that applied in March 2012, August 2011, etc etc. hasn't been active since then but gets selected by the Beta Timer, they are sent an email letting them know that they're now in beta for PoE.

Not only does that remind them that the game is out there, but they might actually come back and play the game and really enjoy it. This is reaching a market of players to draw them back, while those that patiently wait on the forums or streams to get their keys are already sucked into the game.

The Beta Timer is completely random, like 99% of everything in the game, if RNG isn't your style then you're going to have a hard time in PoE.
Last edited by Elynole on Dec 13, 2012, 9:09:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info