New here!

Hi!

I just wanna say hi! and present myself.

I'm a 24 years old gamer with a lot of ideas for ARPGs so I hope to give some good feedback for Path of Exile.

I have been playing games since Doom days, Quake and later Half-Life and some Counter-Strike but in matter of ARPGs I have been playing D2 for like 7 years all unofficial because I was a kid and I dont have the money to purchase any games, but now (not a millionarie indeed) I cant put some money in games and I can support this game that looks like awesome, I dont put a lot because I'm living economic dark days but I do whatever I can =P. And mmorpgs, well 7 years of Lineage 2, and in the middle of all this a lot of other mmo some big ones like WoW, others little like 9Dragons, Atlantica, Continent of Ninth, but my real pasion are ARPGs, so like I say in the first place, I hope to give good feedback =).

So thats it, a new member and I hope to be welcomed!

Ahaha one last thing, I'm from Argentina so if you cant understand my english I'm really sorry Im not so good at this.

Regards!!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Welcome to the Community :)

I'm sure being an old D2 player you'll feel right at home here, hope your experience with the game is as good as mine :)
Welcome.
Looking forward to your ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Welcome to POE!

Your English is very understandable, even more so than some native English speakers.
RIP Bolto
"
Covert wrote:
Welcome to POE!

Your English is very understandable, even more so than some native English speakers.

Thanks for the welcomes and about my english this is really flattering for me hehehe my girlfriend is studying for English Conference Interpreter and she always laugh at my english :P so thank you!.

I was playing a little last night and this is real awesome, I mean, I died I never die in the beggining of a game but here I die and I like it. I like the challenge and the complex systems, the Pasive Tree is more like a Stat/Pasive/Skil all in one system plus the gem system is quite awesome, I sense some goood grinding here it can be good for onces and bad for others but is the way that a game have to be, I mean its not a "Win botton" right there or so, for me and my little time to games is a disaster but I seriously prefer a never ending fun than an instant win =P

Regards! (Some casual word for that?)
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info