Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Does anyone have the skill to make a program/webpage to create custom skill tree's akin to PoEs?

I have absolutely no coding experience nor clue how to otherwise I would do it myself.

Create a node, its size/type, be able to connect it to one another and adjust connecter lengths.

Be able to hover over each node and have text pop up saying what the node does.

Something like that, even if it was just plain circles and lines connecting one another. You can kinda do it in paint, but you cant do the text hover portion.
You can always use diagramming applications such as Microsoft Visio.
I'm fairly sure there are idea-web or diagramming programs that might fit the bill, depending on what you plan to do. Which leads to... what exactly is it you plan to do with this?
Just use index cards.
"
TherosPherae wrote:
I'm fairly sure there are idea-web or diagramming programs that might fit the bill, depending on what you plan to do. Which leads to... what exactly is it you plan to do with this?

Amuse myself for hours and hours on end designing my own passive skill trees.

Would you happen to know one of these programs?

... that would also happen to be a FREE program?

I've tried Dia Diagram, but I cant find any text-over feature, so it ruins it for me :/
Last edited by Waves_blade on Nov 8, 2013, 11:52:51 PM
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
TherosPherae wrote:

Not at the moment, no - most of my knowledge about such programs is from a planning kick I went on a few years back, so anything I would be familiar with would be outdated by now.
"
TherosPherae wrote:
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
TherosPherae wrote:

Not at the moment, no - most of my knowledge about such programs is from a planning kick I went on a few years back, so anything I would be familiar with would be outdated by now.

Sadface
See if this works for you - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723/page/90
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info