Are you kidding me?

So I kill Vaal on normal.I enter to twilight strand beginning cruel.Kill the first monster and activate the waypoint.Then I decide I am going to try windowed mode.Well the game didn't like that and kicked me to the login screen.So I re-enter the game and pop up in the forest encampment.Go to the waypoint to see if I can get back to twilight strand.Nope it shows it's not activated.So I just port to lioneye to see if I can enter thru the gate.Nope won't let me thru the gate.So I check my quest log and yes I have in fact killed Vaal.So I decide to run the pyramid and hope the portal to twilight is open.Nope.Had to kill Vaal again to get back to twilight.What a pain in the ass.
You may want to post this in the bug report forum, not in general discussion as this clearly looks like a bug.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
You may want to post this in the bug report forum, not in general discussion as this clearly looks like a bug.

Once again I've read all dc's are checked automatically and don't need to be reported.Someone else has already moved it to bugs.
if your instance crash and your character isn't saved (it's saved between zone change and after some time), you will lose whatever progress you will have done in that instance.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
if your instance crash and your character isn't saved (it's saved between zone change and after some time), you will lose whatever progress you will have done in that instance.

This. It happens, this is beta.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay wrote:
"

This. It happens, this is beta.

Exactly, it's beta.
It can happen without the instance crashing also. I killed Val then ported to town to sell and when I ported back in got killed by some stray snakes. When I went back I had to kill Val again to open the door.

The door should stay open once it opens the first time regardless of the instance. The others do.

And you are right in that it is Beta which doesn't mean ignoring problems it means providing feedback.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Last edited by Mr_Bill on Dec 11, 2012, 7:44:43 AM
Extra chance at loot drops, every cloud has a silver lining :)
womp womp wooommpp
Smoother than Smooth.
this doesn't seem right. It saves the new Twilight Strand WP before you even cross over to that difficulty. Seems to save for me once the door opens after killing Vaal, ie: I thought I could warp back to town then WP to the next difficulty without going thru Vaal's door.

Are you sure you're not just missing the "tab" on the way point map?
One will say "Normal" the other "Cruel", you gotta flip over to cruel to see your WP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info