The Xequi Challenge! (Win 20 Chaos) Level 1-69 in less than 10h34m11s

Hello fellow exiles!

Lately, I have been leveling several characters past the level 70 mark, and it has come to my attention through the website poestatistics that no one is able to match my xp/hour during the time that I am leveling. In fact, it is not even close. In order to incentivize some competition on this ladder, I am offering a freeroll on 20 chaos orbs on the hardcore ladder to anyone who can beat the time I had at level 69 (Pun intended) on my freshly leveled character; Xequi_FullTardYOLOBuild.

As with all competitions, rules apply. They are as follows.

- The character must be made after this post has been made.
- The character must be in the nemesis league.
- You are free to play solo, or in groups. I played solo.
- The first person to post a screenshot of his character level, as well a played time lower than 10h34m11s, which I can verify to be 100% legit, wins the prize.

Note: I have cut some of the information in my character sheet / action bars in order to conceal parts of my build, but if you have a keen eye you will notice that I am wearing a 2-handed axe :)

Good luck, and in the likely event that a vegan will win the challenge; hats off to you. You know who you are.

Screenshot:

EDIT: Added useful info.

Act 1 mandatory quests: Mud Flats, Brutus, Merevil.
Act 2 mandatory quests: Weaver, Sins, Roots, Bandits, Vaal.
Act 3 mandatory quests: Clarissa, Tolman, Open Sewers (But not busts), Docks, Battlefront, Solaris, Talc, Piety, Scepter of God unlock, Dominus.

Projected leveling rates: (Not optimal, so can be done faster, and assumes 8 hours of play per day)

1 to 80 (8h/d): 16,06 Hours / 2,01 Days
1 to 85 (8h/d): 38,17 Hours / 4,77 Days
1 to 90 (8h/d): 144,02 Hours / 18,00 Days
1 to 95 (8h/d): 493,15 Hours / 61,64 Days / 2,05 Months
1 to 100 (8h/d): 132,70 Days / 4,42 Months
@IGN: Xequi
Last edited by Xequi on Nov 25, 2013, 10:40:58 PM
Thats pretty sick. i will def try to beat it :)
wow...
That's really nice. My usual mark for lvl 70 is 30 hours, and I don't slack too much.

Also, haven't passed lvl 50 on hardcore yet :x
You should join us on HC / Nemesis :) So much more fun!
Have friends/ uniqs for lvlin

= profit

and in the likely event that a vegan will win the challenge

lold
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Last edited by Doitfrlulz on Nov 8, 2013, 4:57:02 PM
I cant even sit down and play that long without wasting time in forums or passive tree. I spend more time in town than anywhere else.
ign: Vixien
You're even doing it right now, shush! Back to leveling!
I don't think anyone will waste upwards to 10 hours for this unless you offer a way larger reward than 20 chaos.
Considering you get to keep the 69 character and any items and currency you find while leveling it, I think 20 chaos to anyone halfway decent wishing level up a new character is a decent incentive. It is mandatory for anyone who wishes to complete all the challenges to level at least seven characters to 65+ anyway, so why wouldn't they simply take a screenshot if they end up beating it? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info