Scion Fire-Totem Build, require experienced eyes~

Okay, so I think I'm gonna scrap the Summoner/Totem build, and do purely Totems.

This is what I've come up with: Fire Totems

It's an Armor and Life based Fire Totem build, though I think I may have invested too much into Reduced Mana Costs, and possibly not enough into raw stats...

Original Post:
Spoiler
So, I recently got a boatload of Totem gems drop and they've intruiged me enough that I want to try a Summoner/Totem build. Witch is probably the optimal class for this, but my first few characters are Witches so I'd like to make a Scion.

This is what I came up with: Probably bad build

but I can't help feel I've spread myself a bit thin... Some help from experienced summoners would be amazing.

My goal is basically to maximize my Minions, without compromising my Totems. I was thinking of going Chaos Innoc with Energy Shield and getting high resists for defensive options, but please feel free to suggest better options.
Last edited by Zephryl on Nov 9, 2013, 8:15:40 PM
Any help at all? I've no experience with this kind of build, and I'd rather not have to recreate it after a couple weeks because I made a major screw up.
The only thing you want to summon with totem is skelly other then that you will lose survivability you should focus on summoner or totem one or the other then build up your main meat shielding that you pick hp/shield.
"
rentacop87 wrote:
The only thing you want to summon with totem is skelly other then that you will lose survivability you should focus on summoner or totem one or the other then build up your main meat shielding that you pick hp/shield.

Okay, I think I'll focus on Totems then~

Is there a preferred Defense option for Totem users? Not sure if I should go Armor, Evasion or ES. Or some combination of...
First post updated with my new build~ Please give me advice ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info