[LF Help] Nemesis Scion wander (atm Phys / HP / EB / IR / MoM)

Hello,
I'm about to try out a wander on Nemesis. I'm not sure if wanders are viable at all since 1.0.0 but pre release wander was the most fun char I played so it doesn't matter if it's not the most efficient char.

I have been planning for couple of hours what options I have, and I want to make something Durable (since it's hardcore, nemesis mode).
I am considering Iron reflexes, and as I bothered going all the way down there, I want to grab Mind over Matter (mana shield) to take 30% dmg on my mana for extra tankiness.

I know auras got nerfed, but with the new reduced mana passives I think maybe I can have Grace and possibly (probably not) hatred up, and maybe clarity - this will be trial and error I guess since I have no idea what amount of mana I will actually reach in the end.
Especially sad is that Discipline is also 60%...
Is eldritch battery 100% useless now, if we allowed to put it bluntly? :/

Anyways, here is the two passive tree's I got so far.
My order of prio here was Life > Evasion & es > Mana > Damage/accuracy/crit

A) Goes North East from scion, into shadow area
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygZouQIBdNMMuKAfVtFlussks0qTaxHPycVIJLzSsgs6YPbGYZuqt0N_EvKSrXyW6_8xc5xb57DOqluNZIY204qZ6BsFoMJVi2btWxG_o-sWXTxKaWHdkZxrH8ZinJsTeOI8SFghTJKfbQM4Yj7CTIJplfnY0CgkycdqvbaOuExnv4KnrkFLRzc3Fcaj_JFYEt_xh6Ueu8RlqKjrD907Z2jDkhwu8Hz_KvjhJ2q2RNtGYIeSozAUWNDYqwvby0f2wtXh_Pq1p1Ms4CucFIWv1Aw-u-H26IE62Nh4pmatvcRLw==

+90 to Strength
+220 to Dexterity
+190 to Intelligence
+155 to maximum Mana
+115 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+5 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
40% increased Attack Speed
36% increased Accuracy Rating
+20 to Evasion Rating
12% increased Projectile Damage
200% increased Evasion Rating
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
+30% to all Elemental Resistances
232% increased maximum Life
9% increased Cast Speed
10% increased Movement Speed
48% increased maximum Mana
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
When Hit, 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life
42% increased effect of Auras you Cast
12% increased Radius of Auras
25% reduced Mana Reserved
12% increased Physical Damage
1.5% of Life Regenerated per Second
140% increased Critical Strike Chance
98% increased Physical Damage with Wands
Converts all Energy Shield to Mana
20% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
32% increased maximum Energy Shield
10% increased Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery
+38% Energy Shield
+18% increased Melee Physical Damage
+440 Accuracy Rating

B) goes "left", north west inbetween templar and witch.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygZogOW5AhuPQXTYENMMoMJ4oBGcX1b4YhFlh2q6yySzSpNrEc_JxUgSsgs6YPbbqrdDfxLtfJbr_zFznGpbjWSGNtOKmegbBZsRv6PrFl08Smlh3ZybE3jiPEhYIUySn0yCaZX52NAoDrhMZ7-Cp65BS3yRbc-YEtBh3rv-eh07YLHKPrr7riTeqqnCJrg2CSPRkWdNsUdFNDQHwL60s9lBAdmnhcvNulVxkyzcU0WQGTn42oWby0fUDCaz4V9VdZtGUNjgKTB87cxgh5KjFj12wtXh53EgK7676IEgUmyOGZP

+110 to Strength
+160 to Dexterity
+230 to Intelligence
+175 to maximum Mana
+125 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+5 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
46% increased Attack Speed
36% increased Accuracy Rating
+20 to Evasion Rating
12% increased Projectile Damage
6% increased Cast Speed
6% increased Movement Speed
132% increased Evasion Rating
20% increased effect of Auras you Cast
21% reduced Mana Reserved
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
+30% to all Elemental Resistances
244% increased maximum Life
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
When Hit, 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life
12% increased Physical Damage
2.5% of Life Regenerated per Second
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
24% increased maximum Mana
12% increased Radius of Auras
+12% to Chaos Resistance
60% increased Armour
46% increased maximum Energy Shield
15% increased Power Charge Duration
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
98% increased Physical Damage with Wands
Converts all Energy Shield to Mana
60% increased Critical Strike Chance
10% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
+10 Life gained on Kill
+46% Energy Shield
+22% increased Melee Physical Damage
+320 Accuracy Rating

1. Which do you think is better of these?
2. Do you think the core of this build will be viable?
3. Do you see any obvious errors in path, where I can achieve same result in less points?

4. Do you have a total different idea for a build?
My only requirements are that it's a Wander, Life based, Hardcore playable.
Can be elemental / with or without IR / eldritch battery.

mucho gracias for any help and input!
Well for one it is totally possible to run 4 auras if you get all the reduced mana nodes, with one of them being clarity of course. Because I am doing on a character currently. so no worries there you just need all the reduced mana nodes and a reduced mana gem. I also would recommend arctic armor if you can support it mana wise. I took your first build and altered it slightly to allow you to for sure run 4 auras off your mana without any problems and still have the same amount of power charges. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBS0F0xGWFSAWQBcvGNsZhhmKGaIajxzcHaoelCFgJ-0ppSpNLOktHy9vMZ4yCTWSOuE7KDwtPydAoEWWRnFKfUqMSshMMkyzTeNOKlAwVdZWLVeHWfNbr2BLZOdmnmegbBZsRm0ZbqpvnnC7cmx07XTxeu99W3_GgKSAroIegwmD24UyhX2Hdojxks2S85Mnm7WeuaIEoqOmV6lurD-sR6xZrH-sqrQMtfK3PsAawfPDOsT2xq7KSs5x2RPbC9xX3Q3hiOKA5AjnY-ss7HTyRfba-tL67_sJ_Ev8xf4K_o8=
Heyas, just like you I like playing wanders and I'm playing an elewander atm on Nemesis level 80.
It took me a while to realise auras are essential so you basically MUST spec into -as many mana reserv % nodes to run the auras you want. I think wrath and anger are a must have for ele_wander. Clarity probably too which makes EB pretty much obligatory.

This is what I'm running atm:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGc7KAOWbj1gQ4MJRnG0DOGIkydb9B2qHNzcV3_GHpQnqRGWoqOsP1ptnaMOSHC7wfMkPPyr44TZE20Zgh6nXIhrY0Mvby0f2wtJURnXTLMEB1AwHwI2xdsC0xt4zj9z7m9nvZuh0NDPZY9GVcYdFBZv-tJmnjbpFkDjaoV9KU_sOIKbV-J35TKJBLMUTaIAGaLkCAXTTDJ-WSSqGYU62E3YjHYt0pM6vScYPPnoFy9k51XWgKQksIbRn3stR52qYqzWnfAfGjinhJBV

I've spent almost 50 orbs of regrets to get to this point and it is in no way finalised. It might change as my reduce mana gem levels up (curr L18). Figuring out your mana is the really tricky part. I recently aquired an alpha howl which I'm trying to RRBB to run wrath/anger/clarity/reduce mana but I think I'll settle with grace in a green socket in it.

Next there are many options:
-grabbing more mana reservation and aura efficiency into the templar area
-more life going in the scion life wheel
-more survivability going into the 2nd body and soul
-more damage taking going many possible nodes
-more group support with conduit/4th frenzy charge

I'm not sure this helps but I'm kinda struggling with this build too so if anyone has help feel free to feedback :)
I've been toying with this myself, I just posted my own thread. Although based on your builds I'm sure I'm not running enough life in the life build I posted (never tried making a life build before).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info