Tri-Elemental Ranger Scion

Just a build I came up with. Not sure how great it is, but I'd like some input from anyone willing to take a look. The goal is to get max DPS with Elemental Hit along with Elemental Equilibrium and other skills that can accommodate.

Thanks for any views.

Tri-Elemental Scion - 1st Attempt

Di-Elemental Scion Ranger - 2nd Attempt
Last edited by MuffinatorMan on Nov 7, 2013, 12:57:56 AM
The general idea seems ok, but 24% life is going to get you killed. You take almost no AR/EVA/ES so i cant tell what you want to use.

Pick 1-2 of the 3, and decide if you want IR. Then id be happy to help you further :)
All statements are intended to be read as my opinion unless otherwise stated as fact.
All statements asserted as facts are subject to revision. :D
Alright, I'll take a more in-depth look when I have more time. I'll post a re-made page then. Thanks for the tip!
Edit: IR?
Last edited by MuffinatorMan on Nov 6, 2013, 9:52:02 PM
"
The general idea seems ok, but 24% life is going to get you killed. You take almost no AR/EVA/ES so i cant tell what you want to use.

Pick 1-2 of the 3, and decide if you want IR. Then id be happy to help you further :)

I edited my tree; hopefully that is a bit better than what it was previously. Any thoughts on a path? Thanks in advance!
In the build you linked you get 42% melee phys from STR, and spend 8 points to get to Iron Grip. Thats 42/8 = 5.25% per node spent. Even if you get some str from gear, its not super efficient.

Those same 8 points could get you Shocking Blows and Purity of Flesh, as a possible choice. Which if youre running a bow with lightning dmg or Wrath or Thunderfist and with your attack speed would probably give you far more dmg.

Other than that, i dont see anything else id change :)
All statements are intended to be read as my opinion unless otherwise stated as fact.
I see Purity of Flesh, but not Shocking Blows. Where on the Passive Tree is that located?

Edit: Ok, I found them if it was Static Blows instead. They were at the top. I'll give this a spin. Thank you much!
Last edited by MuffinatorMan on Nov 7, 2013, 1:59:10 AM
Top of the tree, above witch to the left a tiny bit.

EDIT: np :)
Last edited by AraneylArmegil on Nov 7, 2013, 1:59:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info