Sometimes Cavern of Wrath have no exit

Today i was playing in HC on normal difficulty, but when i' ve arrived in Cavern of Wrath i' ve noticed, that there's no exit (i' ve made some screenshots, but i can't find them in my Documents folder). I ve opened new instance and... again, simillar bug. I' ve checked this map very carefully (whole minimap was unlocked in this two examples), i run it few times with whirling blades, but without any result. I wasn't able to move to the next area. After third try, gate to the Cavern of Anger have apppeared.
Last edited by griszka11 on Dec 7, 2012, 10:55:22 AM
Most likely just an area you didnt notice that was not explored, unless you have the debug screenshot its hard to prove that its a map issue.
"
Matt9999 wrote:
unless you have the debug screenshot

For clarification; that is typing /debug in the chat box and taking a screenshot of it :) Among other things, it grabs the map seed so the devs can take a look at it.
Have here The prison first Level with Waypoint, but theres also no exit. First time i saw this.
Cant make Screenshot,Map is to big to fit in screen.
i made a interlan ticket of it. it has the number: 4118794101 Prison Acti I, layer I, Cruel.

Cant take screenshot, because Map is to big to fit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info