how to ruin my gaming experience 101

so i sold my two(self found)kaoms hearts for around 35ex so i could afford to buy a 6l shavronnes wrappings for my sporker

then 2 weeks later the patch notes were released and kaoms is worth 100+ ex and for the most part shavs is pretty worthless now not to mention spork builds are dead.

you can all point and laugh now.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

Also : You found 2 Kaom's???
"
rem3thed2 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Also : You found 2 Kaom's???

sure did

i also made this thread in off topic hoping it would get moved to general discussion.....
"
NekoHanten wrote:
i also made this thread in off topic hoping it would get moved to general discussion.....

"
TheWretch wrote:
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
"
Jim_Fear wrote:
"
NekoHanten wrote:

"
TheWretch wrote:

Just keeping it going.

But on a serious node, dude. Just wait for the next patch and Shavronne's will be available on the market again. The price likely skyrocketed because it is currently a map-only drop. Hope you'll get your wished item.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

But on a serious node, dude. Just wait for the next patch and Shavronne's will be available on the market again. The price likely skyrocketed because it is currently a map-only drop. Hope you'll get your wished item.

i think you read it wrong bro
"
NekoHanten wrote:
[...]

i think you read it wrong bro

Because Spork builds are dead? Or what? I am confused!

A 6L Shavs surely has more application than only for one build.
Closed beta taught me well that it is literally total hell to live under the delusion that the Dev's care enough about the players to worry about how any set of given changes in a patch will affect certain builds, it's all about over all balance in the game and nerfing accidental OP builds which means nothing to the majority of individuals of course. So who cares if you based your build and gear on what they released as a final well tested and thought out product... they can just change it at will and pretty much you get washed away with the deluge of change.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info