Blood rage incorrect life amount

When using Blood Rage i have a little life reg over the constant chaos damage, however, my life still does not fully regenerate to the maximum value.

In fact the life stops regenerating at 4146/4168, which may be due rounding errors?
Besides, when performing a Leap Slam the life is also dropping down to 4144/4148 despite no damage was received - of course i do _not_ use Blood Magic to cast Leap Slam.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Damage over Time and Life Regen are not additive; the drain still occurs even if you Regen far more. What happened in the past was that you'd hit 100% Life, Regen 'stops' (nothing more to regenerate), take damage from drain, regen, drain, regen. Your Life total would flicker between Max and one below.

Not a big problem in and of itself, until you start looking at "when on 100% Life" bonuses. This flickering caused confusion and frustration with a fair amount of players, so the display was changed to simply show you below max (still flickers though). I believe mechanically you also aren't flickering between 100% and just below that.

As for the amount of Life points below max being between two and four, balls if I know.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 6, 2013, 4:32:58 PM
thx for your response. from a game mechanics point of view this does make sense indeed, i thought it could be a bug though because leap slam seems to make life flicker constantly for which i dont see any plausible reason.
also, when there is more life regen than damage over time (as in this case, chaos damage taken from blood rage) i find it counterintuitive not to regen to max. life.
Just want to second this complaint. It's annoying that you can 100% overcome the DOT of RF, but can't do the same for blood rage. I found it an annoying surprise to discover that I can't use items requiring 100% life even after exceeding the DoT of blood rage. :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info