lvl 200 demon slayer

"

hi every1 finally made my 2nd lvl 200 char. going to play path of exile a bit more now.
still playing maplestory.
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
Would have been impressed with your nolife skills if this was like 5 years ago before the "bigbang" patch.
lol my highest lvl chars was lvl 102 hermit before big bang. i was mainly having fun and learning about the game back then. didnt stay in one server either.
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

POWERRRR

I got up to level 80 something on an Evan firemage, but the game no longer runs on windows 7 or 8 :(

Its a shame cos I loved it so much.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
im using windows 7 right now and it works fine with maplestory

Mine would never get past the hackshield, I tried everything.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
ouch

:(
i think im going to work on my kaiser to be lvl 200 next

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info