Help me with my build - Avatar of Fire EH Scion

Hey

I've been casually thinking about this build for some time now and I need some help.

It revolves around a Scion using Avatar of Fire together with elemental hit with wands. Wands has a very high critical strike chance, together with avatar of fire you should be able to burn down most packs of mobs with your attacks. Here's the build thus far:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEBwSzBg4IZwn2DjwSaRRNFHEUsBZAFxwYPBpsHwIlrSj6KU8qjTIJMn4yiTWSNsU22DboOVI6MDpSOyg_c0rITLNObVAwVcZX4lgHWK9aUmBDY_1mnme9bEZuPW6qcXlybHbnd-V4DXjOgpuCx4MJhX2I8ZM6l4WbXZuhna6ezaIApwinMKiaqW6sWayYr4218riTvDe9J89l0NDTG9gk2wLkIuvu7DjsVe5v8pf31_no

* I use the curse keystone passives because I want to be able to use projectile weakness / flammability at the same time [Please tell me if this is necessary]

* I use iron grip in hope it will apply damage to my wand attacks [Necessary?]

I will probably be using wrath aura to add damage, maybe clarity, I'm not really sure what's necessary.

Elemental hit - Faster Attacks - lesser multiple projectiles - weapon elemental damage

The main problem I can see with this build is the lack of survivability. I usually make melee characters so I have no real clue how survivability works on ranged characters, let alone wanderers which I have no experience of whatsoever.

I've considered to maybe add some templar shield nodes, is this a good idea or no?

Please give me criticism, that's how I'll improve. What would you personally add, remove or fix? Maybe even change class is necessary?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by morhange on Nov 6, 2013, 3:06:30 PM
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info