If Only...

I could afford Diamond Support, I would completely buy it. The main thing for me right now is that I don't have a car, due to mine messing up about a month ago. The engine had an electrical issue, and the engine caught fire while I was driving. So, unfortunately, instead of using my well-earned money on helping this game become so amazing, I have to save for a car.

I just kinda wish there was some way I could upgrade my package after Open Beta, but that's unlikely to happen.

On a side note, I'm only 18 years old, and would be more than willing to throw away ~~2 and 1/2 months pay to this game. I'm pretty enthusiastic about the development and hope that amazing things will happen.
Amazing things already have happened with this game. It simply is amazing. That said , i feel ya dude, if i could afford it, i would gladly pay the good folks down at GGG some more bucks, but hey, im sure a little cash will trickle along sooner or later, and even purchasing all those shiny soon to come microtranactions, is directly supporting GGG.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
get a bike instead, you will be amazed how far you can get in less than 1 hour
"
devmoon wrote:

Especially in winter ;)
Catch the bus, it saves me $5000 a year (literally)
"
Metronomy wrote:

Have you factored in the opportunity cost of sitting around waiting for the damn thing to show up?

on a side note: I took a bus once. Got 2 years in jail for it.

B. (tongue firmly in cheek)
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
"
bredin wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
I took a bus once. Got 2 years in jail for it.

B. (tongue firmly in cheek)

i dont even..
"
Asphael wrote:
"
devmoon wrote:

Especially in winter ;)

No problem get better tires : ) and some good clothes, standing still waiting for a bus gets you cold and costs a fortune
"
WillC wrote:
Amazing things already have happened with this game. It simply is amazing. That said , i feel ya dude, if i could afford it, i would gladly pay the good folks down at GGG some more bucks, but hey, im sure a little cash will trickle along sooner or later, and even purchasing all those shiny soon to come microtranactions, is directly supporting GGG.

Cheers.

I understand. I don't feel like I'll purchase too many microtransactions(mostly utility stuff, like character slots and stash tabs), unless they add something that absolutely blows my mind with its badassery. My main thing is that I would like to be able to create a unique. There aren't enough unique claws floating around, and I feel like they're an already under-used weapon type as is.

"
devmoon wrote:

I don't know how to ride a bike, unfortunately. I suck at balance.

"
Metronomy wrote:

There isn't any buses that would go from my home, to my school, to my work. They're all a good ~10 miles apart. For the moment, I use my friend's car, but obviously that has its inconveniences, due to the fact that he has school as well.
Last edited by Korruption16 on Dec 6, 2012, 9:31:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info