Questions regarding closed BETA

Hi

I am new here and have a question or two regarding the closed BETA of POE.

1.) I see one can pre-purchase points and closed BETA keys. From the Silver to Diamond Pack options, a DVD of POE will be shipped. Does this DVD contain the BETA or the full game once released eventually?
2.) Can I pay with PayPal?
3.) How far do you guys estimate is the open BETA from being released? I want to know if its worth paying for the closed BETA if the open BETA is maybe around the corner?
4.) When do you guys estimate POE will be released officially?

Thanks
"
CTV wrote:
Hi

I am new here and have a question or two regarding the closed BETA of POE.

1.) I see one can pre-purchase points and closed BETA keys. From the Silver to Diamond Pack options, a DVD of POE will be shipped. Does this DVD contain the BETA or the full game once released eventually?
2.) Can I pay with PayPal?
3.) How far do you guys estimate is the open BETA from being released? I want to know if its worth paying for the closed BETA if the open BETA is maybe around the corner?
4.) When do you guys estimate POE will be released officially?

Thanks

DVD most likely has full game. Yes, you should be able to pay with paypal. I did, IIRC.
Open beta should be quite close, as GGG is curretly running closed alpha of act 3.
Even if the DVD only contains the beta content (what I expect), it will be able to update the game to the actual content at any time via the patcher.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Thanks guys. Love the fact that there is no hate here at this forum.

Most people just preach at what are are doing wrong instead of just providing a bit of fellow-human love.

Take care
You can pay via paypal, i just did upgrade from bronze to silver with it this morning.

It seems that OBT will be out this month but nothing official has been said tho. Getting a pack brfore OBT can be great still has you can get some shop points that you ll keep and goodies (wich i don t know if they ll be available after OBT)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
You're Welcome :), by the way i can confirm that you can pay via Paypal.
If you are thinking of doing a supporter pack, this current set of supporter packs will disappear when the Open Beta drops, namely the Kiwi pets are said to be a part of these packs and won't be avalaible after open beta hits. So support GGG and get your Kiwi before they become extinct.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info