Frozen Shattered enemies drop no loot?

OK - seen this around mentioned a few times, and i just cant seem to get a solid answer. But based off my own experiences, i am sure , that shattered enemies drop no loot at all.

Is this supposed to be this way. Really sucks when you mow down 20 guys , 19/20 shatter, and you get nothing.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
Shattered monsters have the normal drop rate, and this has been tested extensively. This was a bug with Shield Crabs in the past, but has since been fixed.
Balance & Design
Ahh ok. I must be the unluckiest bastard on earth ! :(

Thanks for reply.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Dec 4, 2012, 3:52:52 AM
"
Rory wrote:
Shattered monsters have the normal drop rate, and this has been tested extensively. This was a bug with Shield Crabs in the past, but has since been fixed.
Was this changed within the last couple of patches? The reason I ask is because a couple of weeks ago I had a map that had a bunch of shelled crabs and I was doing a lot of cold damage and I had 2 rare crabs that got shattered not drop anything. I mentioned something in global chat and they said basically that it was fixed, then realized I killed 2 rare crabs and global then said it wasn't fixed for rare shelled crabs.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
TehHammer wrote:
"
Rory wrote:
Was this changed within the last couple of patches? The reason I ask is because a couple of weeks ago I had a map that had a bunch of shelled crabs and I was doing a lot of cold damage and I had 2 rare crabs that got shattered not drop anything. I mentioned something in global chat and they said basically that it was fixed, then realized I killed 2 rare crabs and global then said it wasn't fixed for rare shelled crabs.

Honestly, it isn't fixed completely yet. It's a pretty well acknowledged fact in game at least. I seem to see about a 50% drop rate from frozen shield crabs, rather then full. I have had multiple upon multiple times having rare shield crabs being shattered and dropping nothing, in addition to shattering whole mobs of blue crabs and getting 0 loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info