Vote for Path of Exile in the IndieDB "Indie of the Year 2012" competition!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I voted, was it for PoE?
Done. Registered an account (which took 30 secs) to get past the 3 minute guest voting timer. Goodluck GGG!

Petrov.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Done. Registered an account (which took 30 secs) to get past the 3 minute guest voting timer. Goodluck GGG!

Petrov.

Thanks. I didn't know about that timer!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yup,done!
Lets hope you guys win , you really would deserve it!
Everybody vote gogogo :D
Last edited by starfreezer on Dec 2, 2012, 2:41:34 AM
I would vote but no signs of OB even though you guys said December no matter what.
"
RudBoy1018 wrote:
I would vote but no signs of OB even though you guys said December no matter what.

It's still very early December (only the 2nd day!) and having 0.10 on the alpha server makes me feel comfortable that things are still proceeding as planned.
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
When in doubt inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent,
And a winter earned.
You guy's have not even released the game yet and are already going for awards? A little ahead of ourselves aren't we? I'll vote for it on 2013 hopefully when it's released and things have been worked out. As in the case of the "missing pants" and why every character has scoliosis?

I think the game is not bad so far but I think it'd be great in a years time as more people play it in open beta and more patches come along.

I also think you guys should get rid of the free to play stuff and just make it 20 bucks to buy so you can get your money back without having to steal my guys pants or squeeze the inventory and chat box down.

Not going blind from reading small letters all day is worth it to me along with the witch no longer looking like "mr burns" with a wig; and Chris Wilson can take money baths all day.

Everybody wins
Last edited by psythos on Dec 2, 2012, 3:13:03 AM
Had already voted haha :P
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Voted

Also ... your video presentation cuts off at the end ... you can tell because you haven't finished what you're saying when it ends aburptly.
In our quest to conquer the world ... allies are just future enemies that don't realise it yet MAWHAHA !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info