me first! totem laying flame trappin duelist

Passive skill tree build

this is my first build i ever put up-sorry if i did it wrong. now by all means am i a number cruncher i just know how well i do through all levels,and maps.
i pretty much use the flammability curse, throw flame traps, drop duel totems with artic breath and mult projects, main spam is duel strike and cleave.
with armor/weps im at about 3100dps, max resists, 2500 health. with grace about 7800 armor.

i know my build doesnt really concentrate to much on anyu one thing, but alot of health,armor, i really find the evasion to armor node a must for me.same with the blood (which gets rid of mana) only for the simple fact is now i dont have to concentrate on mana items or nodes, same withj the armor one, no matter if armor has evasion or armor i can wear.

now in no wat i want to sound bragging, just tryin to explain how this build just wreaks havoc.i have no problems with anything really.when i die its due to cockiness of thinking im invincible.
i usually drop a flammability curse, drop 2 totems (which usually taunt evrything,freezes or massivly chills them and slows them) then waltz right in and finish with cleaves.
i use whirlwind as just gap closes and get the hell outta here skill. i use a flicker for gap closer to. honeslty this build works really well.

would also like opinions as some points i just threw around because i didnt really know where to use them.
any opinions are nice, or suggestions on what you would do, plus if new playser look you can get some pointers as well =)
Last edited by Chongo666 on Dec 1, 2012, 11:53:36 AM
fixed url thanks
Last edited by Chongo666 on Dec 1, 2012, 11:54:03 AM
Hey I'm working on a similar build and wouldnt mind checking out your passive tree. Would you mind posting a new link?
here ya go sorry i havent checked forums a bit..but with armor im now up to like 9k, 3500 hp.
last 10 skill points i been messing with probably gonna dump them in fire nodes instead of wasting all the way up to elemental dmg becuz most dmg comes from my phy attacks and flame traps.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMFLQbuDjwOrRQgFHEUdRhdGNsZLho4IWAn7Si1KS4pTymlLKcyCTKJOlI67T38QKBDnEbXSn1QR1BQVElVqVYEVw1X4lhjWfNaK1uvXcZfP2BLYIhhUmMXZ6BqHnTtdPF35XrvfLiCm4Zgh3aMz5BVl3CXtJ7NogCj8qcwp4SoGKyqrLq0-bUEud3AGsbY0iHUUtlh3Q3fv-Qi51LsOO0g7w7vTvAf8i_2SPzF
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMFLQbuDjwOrRQgFHEUdRhdGNsZLho4IWAn7Si1KS4pTymlLKcyCTKJOlI67T38QKBDnEbXSn1QR1BQVElVqVYEVw1X4lhjWfNaK1uvXcZfP2BLYIhhUmMXZ6BqHnTtdPF35XrvfLiCm4Zgh3aMz5BVl3CXtJ7NogCj8qcwp4SoGKyqrLq0-bUEud3AGsbY0iHUUtlh3Q3fv-Qi51LsOO0g7w7vTvAf8i_2SPzF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info