Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PoE Sex Ratio

Hi!

it just came to my mind... what do you think is the sex ratio of PoE player base? I mean girls vs guys %.

P.S: Not sure if I should not put this to off topic thread. I'm sorry if I chose wrong... in that case just move me somewhere else ;)

Z.
I feel misled by the thread title.

I think that this game has a closer ratio than other games I've played. I would go out on a limb and say it is around 5:1, with the higher end going to males of course.
IGN: Shiruda/DramaHotdog/JauntingLizard

"60% of the time, it works all the time."
5:1 virgins to non-virgins. =~[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
There are no girls on the Internet.

/thread

:P
Probably like 100 girls to one dude OP.

Hey but seriously if you are looking for love in Wraeclast you are looking in the wrong place.

Don't tell me you were just curious.
Last edited by zachatta on Nov 4, 2013, 5:55:38 AM
And most of us girls play guys so that way we can blend in. :)
Cyberman: Our species are similar, though your design is inelegant.
Dalek Thay: Daleks have no concept of elegance!
Cyberman: This is obvious.
Isn´t it that every male character in game is male IRL. Everytime i see witch i imagine the hot girl playing her. Oh my...
"
zachatta wrote:
Probably like 100 girls to one dude OP.

Hey but seriously if you are looking for love in Wraeclast you are looking in the wrong place.

Don't tell me you were just curious.

This came to my mind after i posted this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/577797/page/6

Really just curios...

Z.
"
zZzbynek wrote:

This came to my mind after i posted this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/577797/page/6

Really just curios...

Z.

if you are looking to create friendships via trade, you are looking in the completely wrong place.
trade in Path Of Exile breaks friendships, rather than creates new ones.

and if you think female players will have any trouble scamming or ripping you off, you are dead wrong.
they won't "go easy" on you, just because they are girls.
in fact, the most infamous PKer playing the game right now, is female - so you are advised to look over your shoulder, if you intend on joining a group to do a Bandit quest.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"

And most of us girls play guys so that way we can blend in. :)

And some of us guys masquerade as girls† for the associated benefits.

girl as defined by the target demographic; considerably unrelated to reality where girls are people.
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor
Last edited by Emjayen on Nov 4, 2013, 7:37:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info