King/Queen of the Hill

Hope you all know this game lets see how long we can keep it going lol.

Walks up the hill and plants flag....Queen of Hill.
The Moon swings in overhead and knocks her ass down again!

Edit: first king!
On top of the hill, the breeze was coming through in a bit of a hurry. As it happens MoonYu had just disposed of LadySane in a classic move but over extended himself. The kilt that he was wearing wasn't built for this sort of windy day and he was left exposed for the breifest of moments.

That was when Hardlicker took that chance and kicked him square in his hairy ass and sent him toppling down the hill.

The real king has arrived.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

From the bottom of the hill, the Moon shouts, "I'll have my revenge!"
Meh.
Who's the King of the castle? And who's the dirty rascal?

I think there's something in that for everyone.

I am the King and a King needs a throne. Speaking of, the facilities at the top of this hill are severely lacking...Looks around to see if anyone would be offended if I just pissed on the flagpole, then realized that I couldn't care if they did. Ahhh...that's better. Now where can I get me some grub?

I marked my territory so it's rightfully mine until I get return from HungryMcJackInTheWok.

I am still lurking in the shadows. Revenge will be mine.
It's good to be the King. I get to sit up here on top off my hill looking down upon all the people scurrying around like ants. It's good to be the King.

But it's a tad boring with no-one to boss around or throw in the dungeons. Seeing as there is no-one man enough (or women enough) to have a shot at the title, I'll give you a free hit. I'll close my eyes and have my arms behind my back.

So who's game?

Disbelieving his chance! The Moon sneaks up and punches Hardlicker (where?) and laughs with glee as his bloated, hairy, disgusting
Spoiler
crown
(what did you think I was going with this?) hits the ground. As he grumbles and bends over to retrieve it, I gently push him off the hill.
Spoiler
Towards the bed of spikes I hid at the bottom.

Spoiler
It's good to be the King!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info