Beating nemesis without body armour (shirtless quest)

So can i ask for a buff to the game if i make it to dominus on mercilles difficulty?

Currently i am at docks cruel without equipping a body armour, next on my shirtless KO list is piety and general, then i'm off for bad ass dominus to see how he responds to my busty scion
<.<

I originally started this challenge for myself to highlight the necessity for a invisible skin transfer mtx. I really enjoy the priestess robe of the scion (unlike the other characters where i don't enjoy there original costumes all that much), since then i have gotten a response from GGG saying it is something they are "thinking" about but wont come any time soon.

So i'm glad it's under consideration at least, and i have kept the challenge for myself, looking how far you can go in nemesis with this additional disadvantage. It's going surprisingly smooth to be honest, the only major concern so far is the extra gem slots i seem to miss out on.

I will update this thread with my advancement to and true merciless and ultimately my demise.

My goal is to reach lvl 67, at this point i will allow myself to use an armour (since at that point i could in turn equip a BoR which would have the same end result :p )

Current status :
lvl 47 scion/2480hp/280 armor/300 evasion/ capped resist except lightning(at 72) at docks cruel farming for act3x.

Anybody is welcome to join my challenge and update there progression in this thread, i can assure you it's a lot of fun to make this work. But you need some sort of masochistic mind set.

peace all.

-itheryel-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You da man.

I assume.
It's for fun tbh. i'm running 5 endurance charges to substitute the armour basically atm.

Im just testing how far you can get with it, i'm guessing ill die at act 1/2 merciless deu to lack of defense.

thx for the image dirk <.< .
I think you should do it with 0 armor and only linked weapons
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Bringer of Rain.

Either way you're shirtless, and very badass.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
What you think you look like doing Merciless shirtless...

and what you actually look like...

A side-by-side comparison.

Ha elynole, thx i laughed pretty hard with that :p, and it might be quite accurate :D!

@fireknight, i was considering a BoR, but im not sure an AOF shield charger has much use for it, but i did set my limit at lvl 67, which is the time when u can equip BoR.

After lvl 67 ill use armour's and start on the original build intend of this char :)
"
For topics not directly related to Path of Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info