Low life Righteous fire/Discharger ES Based Theroycrafting

Hello another Incog Theorycraft build

As the title states I want to make an Low-life RF/Discharge Build.

Now Since release I can no longer fine any Passive trees for either build so I threw something together. This Build is ment to be a IIR build, so I plan on using curtain Items Linked Below.

Spoiler

The Andvarius I want to wear to if not Detrimental to the core of my build, but at least one will be used.

Here is the Tree I put together to the best of my understanding of each separate build.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0njFjaYpSgaHQYPPnoQYe3PsauPC3E9j0PJIv3wYLHKPrquoRIPI4Bb1fJNAq0DEZx4YgdqpMnHNw4G3_G8XYRlnC72RMvb8HF7BjDbY_6e9e-vILkkBGKr0rIPycqTRUgLOlbPd0NW69OKimlGNt08SFgQKCeuQUtxFgn1Xy7njxN2Ix2gW862C3SBLMCcSft890kpe9OouoS4Rku1I-53fIv7w7nUlRJXz93YuTx7DgpT4V9FkBmnvrSFy9k51XWgKQksIbRHRRMNeOC5wvesHFNms9DY7cxWPWdxA==

There are two ways I could level from what I am thinking.

#1: Go for the discharge portion first and add in the RF later
#2: RF plus Arc and add in Discharge slowly

Now #2 has the easiest transition from what I can tell. Where as #1 would be a very long way to get the nodes the support RF.

Now this is ment to be a ver advanced build, not for starting out.
Please leave your thoughts below as long as they are constructive.
Thanks for Reading!!!
Last edited by IncogHS102 on Nov 3, 2013, 6:29:15 AM
I love it.
It seems awesome, but that's so many points and it seems like you're going to need all of them.
Getting to that high of a level is going to SUCK.
I'd love to see it though, so keep us all updated
OH its Extremely advanced to the fullest extent; Gear, Gem level/quality, player skill, character level, and dedication.
The incorrect use of capitalisation irritates my eyes.
"
Mysterise wrote:
The incorrect use of capitalization irritates my eyes.

refrain from posting here with out an opinion on the build that is constructive.
Thanks for the bump.
Bump
Bump
"
IncogHS102 wrote:
"
Mysterise wrote:

refrain from posting here with out an opinion on the build that is constructive.
Thanks for the bump.
you do realize that it can be spelled either way right
"
pabrt wrote:
"
IncogHS102 wrote:
"
Mysterise wrote:

Thanks for the bump.
you do realize that it can be spelled either way right

Not the point of this thread.
Refrain from posting here with out an opinion on the build that is constructive.
Thanks for the bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info