zombies and spectors

Please let us bring them into pvp and let them respawn at end of each round.
Would be way more fun.
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb
Max out your cast speed. Makes zombies and skeles more viable in pvp since time to raise is usually a factor.

That`s how I made a pretty viable summoner in pvp. Was great at countering melee. That`s the only work around I can offer.
IGN: _Firebitch
Impossible to play SUmmoners in Pvp ! i need mana around 4k for raise my 8 zombie and time to go for corpse cause im using remote mine support gem /// all my def its my auras but i cant use it cause must change button 3 time /// and ats all Impossible cause every one can kill me before i can do some !!! its really so sad . Why a summoners in pvp really weak
I`d say summoners are "impossible to play" if you use a pve setup... ya of course. But if you specifically spec for pvp then they can be very powerful.

One problem right there is you're probably using 4+ links for your zombies/skeles. It's way too mana intensive. Put your skeles and zombies in a +2 helm with faster casting and fire pen, alongside minion stability. Add molten, bear traps and punishment curse and you're OP against melee.

The only aura you should need is clarity and maybe discipline if you can afford it. Also get as many cast speed passives on the tree as possible.

I went ES and never had a problem with having enough mana or getting my minions up in time unless it was a small map and I was rushed.

Ask anyone that's fought my Thriller or Maestrobrand summoners.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Nov 3, 2013, 9:59:30 AM
I'm not arguing their power or lack there of just that being able to bring minions in with you would make it way more fun, especially in the case of necro army vs necro army.Maybe when dueling comes out you can keep your minions, well at least i hope so.
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb
Last edited by sinisterhatter on Nov 3, 2013, 1:18:18 PM
Would also need them to not refill flasks.
"
samord wrote:
Would also need them to not refill flasks.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
They need a keystone or skill/support gems for this with multiple PvP link nodes around it.

Keystone or Skill/Support Gem(s)
-Summon zombies without a corpse.
-Y PvE penalty. Probably some Mana Multiplier

Node #1 (found after the keystone)
+1 to Zombie summon (technically summon two zombies at a time)
+110% Mana Multiplier for Summon Zombie

Node #2
+2 to Zombie summons (technically summon 4 zombies at a time)
+120% Mana Multiplier for Summon Zombie

Node #3
+1 to Zombie summon (etc)
+110% Mana Multiplier for Summon Zombie

-Spectre‎s should always follow you anywhere.
-You lose the spectre after death or dc.
-To balance the high level Spectre summons being brought to a low level fight make it like Animate Weapon and Animate Guardian how it's based on itemLevel. Instead it's based on monsterLevel.

My 2 cents
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
Ggg lets get some feedback
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info