[Nemesis] Need advice with skilltree- ST MF Culling Strike

heya,

my ST build was just an usual one, @ 72:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wUtCGcS4RQgGS4b-iXfJ-0ppTGeMn41kjboOlI64TwtQKBBh0ZpSn1KyE3jTipQR1cNWK9aUluvYEthIWegapNuaW6qcql07XdieA1673zZhNmE74cph2qHdojxkGyRzptdnrmezZ_LpBmmV6cwqJqpbqmUrFmsqrXytkG3Prndvoq-p8APxBXE9sau0EfSIdJN1I_V7d0N52PvDvIv8kXyl_Pd97756PzF_gr-jw==

but now i've fun in lasthitting and building a magic find+culling strike char from this.

one of my guildmates selled me

and this gives some advantages( culling strike, dont need RT anymore) and disadv(no def stats at all, need hp+res on other stuff)

nevertheless i want to try out to build around this item. ive already

which will be also the endgame item. i'll need goldwyrm and i think i'll also need perandus belt, and goldrim for all res(+ it gives 10%ir).

now what can i do with my passive skilltree? i dont have many dps skills at all; f.e. i can take out executioner and take the 8%+12% life nodes there instead.

with Reaper's pursuit, i have 2 points more from RT and i can also unspec iron grip because i dont have to do much dps.

with perandus belt(+30 stats) i wont need 1x dex and 1x int nodes.

for next lvls, i wanted to go for the 14% life node from Hearth of the Gladitator over Troll's Blood, and then i should be ~80.

what do you think?

about

-reaper's pursuit
-skilltree
Last edited by Atum84 on Nov 3, 2013, 5:00:16 AM
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info