Theory crafting for the first time

Hey guys, I tried to make a build but i don't think it is really good.

The main damage is discharge

It is my first build ever and I hope you can give me some good advice on it or even change it for me, or tell me if it might not even be possible.

Yesterday I managed to get my searing touch to a 6L with less then 30 fusings (Yay!)

I really would like to make a build around this weapon.

My idea was to use spectral trow in my 5L chest linked with at least increased crit chance and power charge on crit. So using my searing touch staff to build up power charges.

In my searing touch 6L I will be using the standard discharge with increased burning damage cold to fire etc.

While in my other items I want to socket something like this

4-link
Activate on Damage taken + schock´nova + concentrated effect + blood rage

4-link
Activate on Damage taken + molten shell + enduring cry + flammability curse

I hope you guys can help me out with this, It is my first try to build something and it will probably suck a lot! Please give me some advice and help me out, cause i'm not even sure wether this is possible or not.

Thanks in advance!

Passive Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwEBwhnC2EQexLhFdcYPBzcHwIotSj6KjgqjSsKLL8tHy2oNsU22DvhPV9GcUcGSshMs1AwUlNVtVZjVw1b9F8qX2phIWNDbRluqnBScNV4DXlofll_xoLHguSDCYauh2WIQoqvj_qQEZHOkyeTOpeFl5WX9JitnC2ezaKjouqnK6lusZC0DLTFtfK31r0nvjq-ir68wFHBAMEEwcXB88Lsw23SIdeG2xrbWdte2-fi6uL344Tr5OwY7FXvTvId8uHz6vVL-eg=
Bump
Bump

Anyone please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info