BETA KEY GIVEAWAY!!! (WINNER PICKED)

If you have won the beta key I have already PM'd you so congrats. Thanks everyone for trying it was a hard decision so sorry if you didnt win :(
Last edited by toll54 on Nov 19, 2012, 3:33:19 PM
Id like a key to try out the game and maybe kill sometime this weekend. please
id like a key cause i wasted my money on diablo 3.
I want to join my friends in the beta, and I really cant afford the support, as much as I want. I'd love to suport GGG, because I can see the effort and time they put in PoE, but I'm emmmh, let's call it "between jobs", and my only way to steam off really, is playing games... Thanks for reading, and for giving us the chance! :D
Edit: I got a key elsewhere, thank you.
Last edited by Varcin on Nov 19, 2012, 2:30:49 AM
please i want a key to play with another players, if i can play this game i will try to help another as much as possible..may be a guide to play..
Would like a key so I can play with my friends, I'm the only one without the game so I feel left out. Played D2, D3, Torchlight 1+2. Really wanna try this game it looks really good and all my friends say it is fun. I would be really happy if someone gave me a key :)
I hereby withdrawn from this giveaway, Thx anyways :D cya in game!
I wanna play this game and if u can give me a kay xD
long long time ago when it killing dragons and evil monsters I heard that it comes a new challenge, Only some people can take it but my experience was too small. The days passed, the years and months, I was focused on training in order to gain entrance to the World "Path of Exile" and show that my support will help in saving the world.
Now I'm waiting constantly.

I played several games of this type, a girlfriend recommended it to me, and after seeing gameplays I really liked. I waited with the idea that draws me to the main page,
but it's probably not thought possible. So I started to try on this Forum.
:)
Last edited by silvia001 on Nov 19, 2012, 2:31:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info