Help me with my ST build

Hey guys, I started playing a Scion and decided to use spectral throw, but its been a while since I last played so I would like some of you experts to help me out so I don't gimp my character lol. So here is the build: Passive skill tree build

So while I am very flexible with what can be changed, I would still really like to use axes (more damage! since swords have a wasted mod of accuracy). I would also like to keep resolute technique, as it really annoys me when I miss, and cuz I am using axes and not swords.

Skills that I plan to use:
ST-added fire damage, LMP, added chaos damage, ??? (not sure about the rest)
Heavy Strike- added fire damage, added chaos damage, melee physical damage, ???
Leap slam- might add this to heavy strike link

Im not sure what auras I should run, maybe the evasion one if I find that I am too squishy, or the fire damge aura (in which case I might take the lava lash node). I also haven't got a clue about what of what kind of trigger skills to use (maybe just experiment and see what happens).

Thanks you for reading, and I look forward to your advise.
Can someone please help me?
Dont want to make a new thread so I will bump this one more time.
Your passive tree is very similar to mine except I use maces instead of axes (maces are the only decent weapons I'm gathered on my own). Here's my ST build.

I would recommend losing the added chaos damage and run either weapon elemental damage (WED) or perhaps mana leech -- you're not going to have much mana the way you have things set up now.

My setup is: ST - Added fire damage - LMP - mana leech in a 4L chest piece. When I get 5L I will add WED or faster attacks (not sure which will be more dps). I also keep both a slower and faster projectiles leveled and handy. If Point Blank is found to be useful to my build then I will pick that up and use slower projectiles with it. I only ever use faster projectiles for killing any bosses that are a pain to get close to (I exchange LMP for this right now) -- mainly used on Dominus right now.

For a single target attack I would use: Double Strike - mulitistrike - added fire damage - melee physical damage in a 4L. Add in WED for 5L. I have this setup right now and it does 13,500 dps at level 74 with my crappy self-found gear.

For auras you will only use one aura while leveling, but once you get a reduced mana gem leveled up enough to make that one aura be about 44-45% mana reserved instead of 60%, then you can use a second aura. I recommend you level up both hatred and grace and switch between them depending on how hard it is for you to survive in your current gear. Eventually you can use both, but if you do you'll barely have any mana left, so that is why it can be handy to use mana leech gem on your ST. Do not use the fire damage aura, it sucks when compared to hatred (cold).

There is a 5% reduced mana reservation node 3 points away from the Harrier notable northeast from the scion start. Picking that up would make it a lot easier to use 2 auras as well as adding some more INT and 8% buff effectiveness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info