Tunneltrap

Get real GGG, its a level 66 map. Dont go D3 1.0 inferno on me please.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2017, 2:33:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
He really isn't that hard if you're a build with any sort of range, and I don't even know what he does in melee yet because I don't get close enough to try. But if he is incredibly lethal in melee range, you can just trade your Orchards in for something else at the vendor, or sell them to people who aren't afraid of Tunneltrap.

Like me. Sell me all your Orchards.
"
TherosPherae wrote:
He really isn't that hard if you're a build with any sort of range, and I don't even know what he does in melee yet because I don't get close enough to try. But if he is incredibly lethal in melee range, you can just trade your Orchards in for something else at the vendor, or sell them to people who aren't afraid of Tunneltrap.

Like me. Sell me all your Orchards.

I only had the one.

POE wiki says his projectiles are fire. Ive got 75% fire resist and 3500 life. One projectile brought me to about 40% life.

So what the math there?

3500*.6= 2100 after mitigation.

2100*4= 8400.

So one projectile is dealing ~8k damage? wat? Im getting B/F'd by that thing at level 73.
The boss has incredibly low hp.
Last edited by LeninGHOLA on Oct 31, 2013, 5:06:51 PM
I was fighting the boss with 89% fire resist (RF build) and the boss was hittig me with his projectiles for about 2k, but his melee hits are way worse, got hit for about 2.5k with 17k armor several times, if you are melee or bad at avoiding his projectiles, i suggest you to be very careful while fighting this boss
Last edited by TheKingOfPotatoPeople on May 26, 2014, 7:32:37 AM
"
Nonsensei436 wrote:

POE wiki says his projectiles are fire.
Don't trust poe wiki on everything.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
He has far shot.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Devourers do phys dmg.
Skelly totem + blind used to be my go to method to dealing with him when he was first released. His fireball and melee hit will mostly miss you.

If you're a ranged character you just circle him.
Last edited by kasub on May 26, 2014, 9:06:04 AM
Some bosses can be impossible for some classes. Guess that means you save such maps for one of your other chars.
He kept one-shotting my little sumoner as well, because he spawned right at the entrance to his room and my toon could not move a single pixel before being one-shotted. Very frustrating. But I'm looking forward to trying him out with a whack-hard character at some stage...
May your maps be bountiful, exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info