Was it planned?

I started a evasion ranger and low and behold, I put on a plague mask for the ev rating and I cannot stop thinking about how she looks the woman accused of being a witch in the Holy Grail!

You should run righteous fire now.

To BURN HER!
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Well, she turned me into a newt.
"
ionface wrote:

A newt?
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
ionface wrote:

A newt?

He got better.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I started a evasion ranger and low and behold, I put on a plague mask for the ev rating and I cannot stop thinking about how she looks the woman accused of being a witch in the Holy Grail!

I can't remember you ever posting about playing this game that we all love. It's been too long since I last revisited Holy Grail as I can't picture the witch in question.

I'm sure wearing a plague mask wouldn't do anything for your looks.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

It's off topic. I use to post in general all the time. Mostly got flamed.

Kinda like here.
Come to think of it, I don't remember posting anything about playing this game that we all love.

I only post in general if I feel like trying to be funny (trolling). But my efforts are usually to no avail as the general threads move off the front page so fast unless they are about the usual crap that seems to be thrashed out ad nauseum.

General didn't care for my type. Solo, self found, melee only. I gave up trying and found off topic and am much happier for it.
I also play solo self found and usually melee. Trying out the Scion at the moment and am enjoying it no end.

Spectral throw is a lot of fun to play around with.

When I started perusing the forums I started at general. The only good threads for my liking were the threads where Charan and the like would dissect weak arguments from the whiners.

Then I discovered off topic and discovered a cool bunch of folk who like to share a joke and use their knowledge of words to make people laugh.

A big shout out to yo'all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info