(Nov 14) One-week Turbo Hardcore Race

"
Metronomy wrote:
Stop trying to tempt me, its super effective! (Is party enabled?)

Yes party is enabled, it mentions it near the end of the event statement, so we can assume that the patch will be out later today or early tomorrow since the race is tomorrow night.
"
Desbris wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
Stop trying to tempt me, its super effective! (Is party enabled?)

Yes party is enabled, it mentions it near the end of the event statement, so we can assume that the patch will be out later today or early tomorrow since the race is tomorrow night.
Very observant of you, I re-read the post and I....
dangit, simply too tough to take part and have a good shot at level 60 playing just a few hours every day.
Hmm with my common build it's quiet possible I die in Cruel on Turbomode.

Also please check if the speed limit is working.
I had a Speed map(Tomb in screen) with a Rare Necromancer that was literally warping around on screens so I had problems to get him on screen anyway.

Another problem would be to keep my account somehow active most of the time.
deleting my rant...
Last edited by Googleplex on Nov 12, 2012, 7:31:27 AM
starts at 7 pm eastern? awesome, overnight worker in the eastern timezone who has tuesdays and wednesdays off, get to get off to a nice start.
"
bingobill wrote:
dangit, simply too tough to take part and have a good shot at level 60 playing just a few hours every day.

Usually takes me around 20h of playtime to get a char to maps (lvl 60+), with Turbo enabled I'd say let's be generous and add 10h on top of that. 30:7=4,29h per day. So let's say you manage to play like 3h on a weekday (that would be "a few hours every day" in my book), that's already 15h of playtime, with 1-2 longer sessions on the weekend lvl 60 should be doable. Of course you need to not die, which is the tricky part.
IGN: Yeph
Last edited by cGramma on Nov 12, 2012, 8:00:06 AM
Survive to level 60 in a turbo hardcore race only to get 50 Whetstones/Augmentations/Baubles/Transmutations/etc and a few semi-valuable orbs? Count me out. Either clean up the reward pool or reward more.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
bah, I wanted a mid week 2h race, not 1 week =( dont think I will be able to play this =(
Concerning races I prefer the 1 week long to the 3h ones (and the 4h ones are too long imho). Now I don't race to be in the top #10... staying alive at the end is my own reward.

Give us challenge, give us a permanent turbo league !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info